Lose More Weight with a Shoe?

I think it’s safe to assume that losing weight is one of the top priorities for most of us. I have tried controlling my weight for years and have tried many different approaches. methods like numerous fad diets, counting calories, and exercise to name a few. All have been somewhat successful, but none have stuck. The one thing I am a true believer in is exercise. But I can never find enough time to dedicate to doing the necessary amount of exercise needed to have an impact.
In my hunt for new strategies to solve my dilemma, I came across a relatively new product that can help make my exercise more effective. it is called Masai Barefoot Technology, which is also known as MBT or the anti-shoe. It is a range of footwear that has a lot of benefits for the body, one in particular is that they help burn more calories when walking. I bet you’re asking yourself how a shoe could possibly do that?
The secret to this footwear is found in the sole design. They have a multiple layer rocker sole that mimics walking on a beach. If you think about how it's more challenging to walk in the sand, then you get a rough idea of how these shoes work. The concept is that as one walks in Masai Barefoot Technology footwear that the whole body is being engaged and working harder, therefore burning more calories.
The beauty of these shoes is that there is more calorie burn doing what we already do on a daily basis...walk. So this product is perfect for those who don't have the time to go to the gym or go for a jog. All you have to do is put on the MBT and start your day. It's that easy. Don't get me wrong though, you still have to watch what you eat. Just because you own a pair of MBT athletic shoes and actively wear them on a daily basis doesn’t mean that you can go to all you can eat buffets and pig out.
Another nice aspect of this footwear is the wide variety available. They have sneakers, sandals and casual/professional shoes. They have a solution for any type of occasion. Well, maybe not a wedding.
So if you are looking for an easy way to burn more calories, and don't have the time to spare for working out, give this product a try.

MBT Shoes